This week’s trivia challenge by Tia Langston, Endicott Library branch manager at Whitman County Library, tests your knowledge of animals. The theme dovetails with the library’s summer reading program, Tails & Tales.
The Whitman County Library’s online trivia challenge takes place at 5:30 p.m. the third Thursday of each month on its Facebook page.
1. Which mammal has the longest gestation period?
2. What is the color of a giraffe’s tongue?
3. Ancient Romans used this animal’s feces to lighten the color of their hair.
4. What is someone who shoes horses called?
5. A baby puffin is called a what?