MOSCOW — The football flew all over the field during an electric Border Battle for the ages Friday at Bear Field, as the Bears upset the Pullman Greyhounds 27-21, marking Moscow’s first win in the rivalry game since 2011.
With the coming of cooler weather, music and almost everything else moves indoors. But that doesn’t mean there’s not a lot going on. Sept. 19 The Dirk Quinn Band, a funk/jazz group based in Philadelphia, takes the stage at 9:30 p.m. Sept. 19 at John’s Alley in Moscow. Led by guitarist Quinn,…
Most read Trib stories for past seven days
- Doors close on Moose Lodge in Clarkston
- Idaho to consider closing steelhead fishing on Clearwater/Snake rivers.
- Crash near Clearwater River Casino claims Lapwai woman
- Jury finds Mark Lankford guilty of first-degree murder
- Geneva Greene Towner
- David R. Mosman
- UI professor fired by president
- Bryan Lankford: I was lone killer
- Walter Glenn Rape